Monday, September 19, 2011

Alfred Julius: The Journey

Hello my family,


    It’s been far too long, but I’ve been busy... really busy actually. I made a very smart move and finally have a very creative graphic artist, who has the same vision I have for the brand. One can’t do it ALL by themselves and I have learned that. So my “main man”, Jeremy Paten is welcomed whole heartedly. Also a tighter logo will be posted... like next post! LOL.  I have also continued to work on being comfortable during the networking moments. These are things as a business man and designer that you will be faced on “The Journey”.
   I have also become stronger in business. There are many levels that I’m facing in just trying to get something as simple, yet classic as a bowtie. Taking quotas and finding the best bet for your money is smart thing to do. I took a lead on a manufacture of Dye’s (cut pattern, typically made of metal) in NYC and doing this actually saved me $350. That’s not millions of dollars, but when working independent, its a bundle.
    These little things are what making my journey a little more enjoyable. Keeping the humble spirit alive and asking for help when needed and listening to advice when given. I feel as a team, Alfred Julius is only getting smarter and stronger. The vision is clear. Alfred Julius, for the masculine gentlemen.


May the day bring you joy,

Chike Atu, founder and head designer

No comments:

Post a Comment