Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Alfred Julius: Vision

vi.sion [vizh - uh n] noun : the act or power of anticipating that which will or may come to be.


     As a business person, not only in the creative world, one needs to have a vision on how they want their company to convey in everyday dealings. This is something I take very serious and in recent years have truly understood better with my dealings at my day job. When I interact with clients for suiting or custom bowties, they tell me their respected companies expect them to be an extended visual part of the brand in or out of the office.
    With Alfred Julius, I want to continue to help make the vision clear. The brand represents quality, luxury, creative, and a long lasting product that will only enhance the wardrobe. This is a lifestyle. As a team I want Alfred Julius to be an introduction of Masculine Gentleman.
  
       Alfred Julius as a man never cut corners and the brand, Alfred Julius, is no different. We at Alfred Julius will present only the finest fabrications with the most thought out designs and presentations. Please join the journey and enjoy every stitch and tie.


May the day bring you joy,

Chike Atu,  founder and head designer

No comments:

Post a Comment