Sunday, July 3, 2011

Alfred Julius: Where have you been???

  
Dear Alfred Julius Supporter,

     Its been a little over 2 weeks since my last post and hopefully you have been wondering, "Where is Alfred Julius??”. Well in the last 2 weeks I been working... working hard to achieve my dream of making my dreams, a brand. I have earned my “Button, needle, and thread” tattoo, sewing literally every free moment I get until falling asleep at night. Working a full-time job isn’t easy when trying to find balance for your own business venture.
  
     I had meetings with manufactures, designed new bowties for upcoming events, and have been commissioned for custom pieces from non-relatives (family always supports). I will be giving you individual updates on all those things in the near future... Like today!
  
     I am truly encouraged by the growth that I have achieved in the last 3 months. It is one kind of pleasure to hear from people that they see you working hard and see the progress you have made. It is a whole other type of satisfaction to actually feel yourself growing up and taking life with a focused vision on what you want it to be. Please stay tuned for the vision and the fruition.

May the day bring you joy (despite the NY rain)

Chike Atu, head designer and founder

No comments:

Post a Comment