Thursday, October 20, 2011

Alfred Julius: Gentlemen of Alfred Julius

Hello Family,


    Last night I was struck with an idea. It is not even 24 hours old, but I think it continues to implement the lifestyle I want the brand Alfred Julius to convey to the world. I want to start a men’s mentor program, small initially, that will start in a local high school and hopefully eventually branching out from that base.
     The name of the program would be “Gentlemen of Alfred Julius”. It would give me the opportunity to introduce the youth to different worldly cultures. Teach the young gentlemen what different opportunities are right in front of them. I have no intentions of this being a “Men’s Fashion” club, but more depth then that... leaning more toward encouraging this ideal group of 20 young men to pursue their dreams wholeheartedly.
     I already made a nice little brainstorm layout of how it would be done and the different components of the group. I have a quality list of That is the goal I have with Alfred Julius, to make the brand truly a lifestyle. Something that reaches beyond buying a bowtie. The bowtie is simply an extension of the man, if the man is built weak, he will crumble anyways, despite how nice his accessories are.
    As I near closer and closer to “officially” launching the brand for commerce purposes. I will continue to work with my team to find other ways to expand culturally to solidify my purpose for Alfred Julius the lifestyle.



“...Alfred Julius, for the masculine gentlemen.”




May the day bring you joy,

Chike Atu, founder and head designer



No comments:

Post a Comment