Sunday, October 30, 2011

Alfred Julius: What’s in a name??

Dear Family,
     
       Over the process of launching a brand, I have been dealing with a lot of details that I want to be part of the Alfred Julius presentation. What fabrics do I want to have in the initial collection?, what the ultimate design is?, what’s the price point?, who is my customer?, and What will I name these design choices?
    Well we at Alfred Julius are proud to announce the official names of the 5 original designs that will be part of the ground breaking collection. Yes, even the names go into deep consideration. At Alfred Julius nothing is by mistake or by chance, we strive to make a quality impact on the world of Men’s accessories. Proud to reveal the names (no pics, yet).

The Regnant Collection

The Baron

The Gent

The Viceroy

The Potentate

The Opulent



May the day bring you joy,


Chike Atu, founder and head designer.

P.s. Nothing wrong with looking up any unfamiliar words being used. Trust me, we used the references to make sure each word was true to the Alfred Julius brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment