Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Alfred Julius: Sample LookBook

I shot the Alfred Julius Sample Lookbook earlier this year. It really helped me to start to capture some of my ideas and just start to build a portfolio for people to see. After shooting I sent out to many tastemakers and people I truly respect their style and vision. I received a lot constructive criticism, that is something any and everyone needs. Art/Fashion school provided me with enough to see if when someone is full of shit or if the sincerely want me to do better and more forward towards my dreams (more on that later). Hope you enjoy and feel free to leave feedback. REMEMBER these are just samples, the official pieces for Fall/Winter ’11 and Spring/Summer ’12 will be more refined and even better! Thank you to my models Abdoul and Donsi.



May the day bring you joy,

Chike Atu, founder and head designer


                                                Wool Tartan                          Cotton Kente
                                                 Twill Wool                 Water Proof Nylon Camo
                                                Ultra Suede             Raw Selvedge Denim w/ Brass Rivet
                                            Small Wail Cord         Heavy Silk Woven (Chanel)
                                             Purple Velvet                           Silk Quilt
                                           Wool Houndstooth             Black Heather Wool
                                             Silk Pleated Tux           Black Lambskin Leather
  

No comments:

Post a Comment